Thursday, November 17, 2011

With Gratitude

Having never entered in something like the Circle of Mom's Top 25 Allergy Blog contest before, I really had no idea what to expect. Though, I can tell you, given that I registered for the contest over a week late and given that I have been writing in this space for less than a year, my expectations for making it on that list were quite low.
To be listed among the top 25 was a far off hope. To have finished among the top five exceeded my wildest expectations! I'm touched beyond words to know that so many people took the time to vote because they felt this blog should be there. Thank you again to all of you for your support.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! You certainly deserve it!

Shanon Hilton said...

Thanks Rebecca!

Sheena Cucina said...

I'm so pleased that you finished amongst the top 5! I agree with Rebecca that you certainly deserve it. Keep on blogging, I constantly
look forward to your posts :)

Shanon Hilton said...

Thanks Sheena Cucina. Hearing that made my day!

Bee Girl said...

YAY! Congratulations! You absolutely deserve the recognition and should be very proud of yourself!!!

Shanon Hilton said...

Thanks Bee Girl. I am feeling pretty excited about it. :) --S

Jo's Health Corner/www.naturallysports.com said...

wow! Congratulations! Your blog is one of my favorites. Thanks for spreading awareness of allergies.

It bothers me that so many children that suffer from food allergies are being diagnosed with add, autism or something else instead. My youngest son changed so much when we changed the diet, his school performance improved dramatically.

Once again, thanks for linking up to Living Well Blog Hop.

Shanon Hilton said...

Hi Jo, Thank you so much for telling me that! It means a lot to me.

I agree that diet, allergies and poor digestive health are behind many of these diagnoses. We definitely need more awareness on that front, don't we.

--S